• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

TSS SHOT

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never used it in a muzzleloader. I did try it in a modern shotshell. I had pellets wear through the wads so I went back to bismuth.

THanks for the reply. I have used both in modern shotshells but was curious and have some TSS shot. I have not been able to find any data for muzzle loader. Called Precision reloading and they had no reloading info. Ballistic products sells both but had no reloading for the Tss in a muzzle loader.. I thouht surley some one on this site had tried it for turkey.

PM me and I will tell you all you want to know. Yes, I have used TSS in both 10&20 ga Pedersoli's SXS. Now I use strictly home made bismuth-tin shot from #7 through size T shot.

I am using it in a .410 double o/u. For ducks and grouse. Works great. I use the tss wad. Will be trying in my 28 ga. Muzzleloader. Jug choked to full. But that’s an in-line I built. Hopefully some day I will have a trade gun 20 with flint. Then I will be posting more.😀

Latest posts

Back