• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE TScottW99 account has been hacked.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do.....EVERYWHERE.....

Start making a list of all the bad stuff going on right from big to small and it may surprise you.

IMHO, the liberal application of corporal punishment administered in the courtroom immediately after a guilty verdict would be more effective at deterring hackers than the current fines, "public service" or short jail sentences.

I know the old man changed the course of my life once or twice - with nothing but a 4' long 3/8" to 1/2" thick fresh, green, flexible limb - and at Zero cost to taxpayers.

I change all my forum passwords at least twice per year for this very reason... Just far too many a lowlife out there absolutely terrified of an honest day's work to let one's guard down anymore, I'm sorry to say.

Why is it I never hear of any of these hackers caught and prosecuted?
I know they can be hard to catch, but the penalties must be pretty light.

Latest posts

Back