WANTED Trying to outfit twin 14yr old boys

Discussion in 'Clothing, Cookware, Crafts For Sale/Wanted/Trade' started by Armando, Jul 20, 2019.

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum by donating:

1. Jul 20, 2019 #1

Armando

Armando

Armando

32 Cal.

Hope y'all can help get some young'uns involved.

I'm hoping to find used shirts, frocks, etc in MEDIUM sizes (since they are still growing) so they can come along on some reenactment trips with me. I'm hoping to find some used stuff (in any condition; maybe I can stitch up) since I have to buy everything in double.
    I had them outfitted for some Cowboy Action/SASS shoots but they've outgrown all of that in the last 6 months! (they grow up too fast!) :(

Let me know what you got. I normally would have some hides for trade but I'm just down to a couple of tanned cooned hides so instead I'll just pay cash (ie Paypal).

waarp8nt, msellers and Nyckname like this.
  2. Aug 1, 2019 #2

Armando

Armando

Armando

32 Cal.

Anyone recommend any good resources?

3. Aug 1, 2019 #3

WKD

WKD

WKD

32 Cal.

Go to an event with the boys (as tourists if need be) and check out the blanket traders, there is almost always an abundance of broken in clothing and mocs.

Armando and Nyckname like this.
  4. Aug 6, 2019 #4

Mad Irish Jack

Mad Irish Jack

Mad Irish Jack

40 Cal.

Look up your state MLing Assoc. They have lists of clubs. and the listing may have dates for shoots and rendezvous. NMLRA has club listings for states. The larger events like the EPR (Eastern Primitive Rondy), GNER Great North Eastern Rondezvous etc. look up these on searches and see dates and location of the event. The larger the event usually more vendors and trade blankets. Events like Ft Frederick rifle frolic and trade faire in Big Pool MD has several events and dates. Most trade faires have large numbers of traders and blanket traders.

Armando likes this.