• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Trying to make a decision

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks , I have a GPR i built (capper) and I love it. It has never failed and shoots as well as other custom rifles I have. Never heard anyone complain about the barrel on one! I know Flinters are more touchy, so, I will take my time with the build and look at the lock closely to see if there are any issues etc. before I install it. They are a coil spring lock, little to go wrong, other than a poor frizzen hardening or the frizzen does not mate well with the pan or hammer is out of alignment? I have not heard of or seen too many touch holes drilled wrong because they are all done on CNC machines and programmed to be in the correct position etc. Thanks for your feedback. I need all the encouragement I can get! It has been 15 years since I built the last one!
DANG NICE PIECE OF WOOD!!!

Back