• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Trying to learn this Forum

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blkpowder

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Would like to say hello from Oxford NC and also in the past two yrs I have gotten into black powder firearms and seem to enjoy them more than my up todate guns.I deer hunt and some small game.Have a Bow but never hunted with it.Still the need to learn more.I am 49 yrs old and like the challenge of the one shot.Hope to make some new friends here to help learn more Thanks Larry :)

Let me be the first to welcome from the west coast Yedneck, this is the best Muzzleloading group you will find any place, there is a lot of knowledge here and folks are willing to share it.
:thumbsup:
rex (westcoastBPgramps)
BP shooting is fun

Yedneck,
welcome to the forum glad you found
us. lots of information here no matter where
your B/P interest mite lie. join in and
contribute whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :) :thumbsup: :) :peace:

Welcome Yedneck! I used to hunt up kinda in your neck of the woods... was hitting the Person County game lands for a couple of years there.

Take off yer capote and stay a while! :redthumb:

Welcome Yedneck this is a good bunch of people and we are always happy to have one more! :thumbsup: :redthumb:

It's good to have ya here Yedneck.

in the past two yrs I have gotten into black powder firearms and seem to enjoy them more than my up todate guns.

That won't surprise anybody here. :winking:

You should get out and hunt with that bow a few times. Makes the muzzleloaders seem very easy by comparison.
Ya and you don't havta clean it afterwards.:haha:

Welcome Yedneck.:thumbsup:

Welcome, and prepare yourself for a fun & informative time!

:redthumb:

Lehigh County, where longarms is made propa.

Update? What's an update? We're trying to digress and shed ourselves of modern technology. OK, we like our computers, indoor plumbing with hot water on demand and flush toilets. All right, we like telephones and computers too. Yeah, I know, X-rays, MRI, penicillian & painless dentistry is acceptable concessions.

Yes, welcome to the board too. :peace:

Back