• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Trying out the photo thingy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waksupi

Ric Carter
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Just seeing if I can figure out how to post pictures here.

Lower Two Medicine Lake, Blackfeet Reservation, Montana.

077191.jpg

Nice place, it's hard to believe places like that exist anymore...

You can almost hear the trout rising for a stonefly...

Ric Carter,
you did good Ric i know you have more, by all means post what you can. thanks for sharing

snake-eyes :master: :peace: :) :RO: :thumbsup:

Rick...is that you man.....it's me Linda....gone with the wind in Fla. :imo: But now nicely steaked down to the ground. The winds just went somewhere else.

Missed you at the conference. :huh: :sorry:

If it is not you....you have the same name and live in the same place...which is a wonderful eye full of view. :RO:

Well, I should have checked that nice member thing they have on this site...IT IS YOU!!!!!

Welcome to a nice little playground of information. Different than the PIS site for people and material. But more fun..
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: love these little characters you can put in. Wish we could use these on the PIS site...would help in getting meanings across. :imo: :results: :blah:

Hi Linda,
I should have known you hung out here, too. Yep, that be me.
The conference was out of the question this year. I drive a semi for a friend in Canada during August, and when I return home, Iam swamped with work. I still have about a dozen hides to finish tanning, and I have fresh ones coming in already. I've got about twenty done, so already have enough for the winter, probably.
I'm working on a Nez Perce blanket strip at the time, and have other orders stacked up, fortunately. But, I am preparing to play hookey today. Headed for Iron Kettle's for beans, with a fishing stop on the way. It's raining a bit, but the fish don't mind, they're already wet, and I just plain don't know any better.

I'm in need of some other online photo storage area. I've been using Hunt101, but they are having the usual problems with computers. Any suggestions?

Ric

Photobucket seems to work well for a lot of our members.
When their site isn't down that is! I think most of Photobucket's crashes are mostly Musketman's fault anyway, so you can't really blame them! :crackup: Honestly though, Photobucket is FREE and easy to use. I like them! :thumbsup:

Here's one of the Rocky Mountain Front.

front4.jpg

Regardless of what the green groups would like people to think, there are many places like this. But they get money for convincing people who don't live in the area that it is being destroyed as fast as possible. Ain't so. The only ones destroying the area are the environmentalists and the Forest Service. They are locking up areas, and allowing a very unhealthy fuel build up. This also forces more people into smaller areas, and causes conflicts.
These folks have managed to burn a lot of your timberlands here the last few years. Through thier joint "management", they have had so-called controlled burns. Now you can go up the North Fork of the Flathead River, and from Columbia Falls, to twenty miles into Canada, it is burned. That's over a hundred miles. And about fourty miles east to west. Canada put the fires out. The USFS wouldn't permit fire trucks in, as they may have disturbed wildlife and fish habitat. As if a quarter million acres burning behind them wasn't causing any harm.
But yes, there are many good areas, many on private holdings, that the government can't "fix".

Back