• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE True Yew English Warbow

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, up for sale is one of my custom made traditional true English Warbows made by the fabulous Pacific Yew Inc. Mr. Jay Saint Charles himself. This bow is in absolutely imacullant condition and shape. If you've never shot a yew bow there is nothing that can compare to them. 75" from nock to nock and pulls 70lbs at 30". Bow is made from a single piece of Pacific yew with beautiful character and features beautiful black horn knocks with stringer grooves. Included are two fast flight strings and a stringer. Bow will be shipped in a custom sock and protective shipping tube. Only reason I'm selling this bow is I suffered a shoulder injury in a logging accident and can no longer draw anything over 45#'s comfortably without pain. I'm in no hurry to let this bow go either. However, no use in this beautiful piece sitting on the bow rack, it needs to be shot! If you have any questions please feel free to ask away. Asking $1,000 OBO.

I also have custom made ash arrow shafts for Tudor period arrows specifically for this bow at an extra cost if you are interested.

Serious inquiries only, shipping is dependent upon buyers location within the US, payment to be made in the forum of a money order or cashier's check.

Attachments

• 20200102_165728.jpg
    20200102_165728.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 341
  • 20200102_165707.jpg
    20200102_165707.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 344
  • 20200102_165807.jpg
    20200102_165807.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 354
  • 20200102_165745.jpg
    20200102_165745.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 336
Forget to mention a very important piece of information. The bow is finished with over a dozen hand applied coats of true oil. Final polishing was done by hand to revial a light luster.

I hear you, as due to a bow arm elbow injury I can no longer shoot ELBs of warbow weight. The heavy Don Adams' bows stay on the rack whilst I enjoy shootin' lighter 72" ~44-pound yew self-bow ELBs by another well known West Coast bowyer.

Beautiful bow you have, for a 'light' pull ELB war bow, LOL!

Latest posts

Back