• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

truckwilkins

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

truckwilkins

45 Cal.
Reaction score
im legally blind the va give this computer to me i had to go to blind rehab at the va in agusta ga i was a poor student being an qld hillbilly from the great smokies of nc i still work in my shop just slow i make woodworking tools axs and adzs i used to be in woodcraft catalog for years im a fare blacksmith and have built afew guns i learned to buid molds for investment casting or lost wax from david rice back in the 80sand have my parts cast at teco in bristol tn if you want advice on these mqldsjust email me im an ex marine viet nam vet and have three boys in the army donnie and billy are green berets and wade is a combat engineer all with numerous tours wade gos back to afgan this week and donnie goes back to iraq in feb i have a pretty well eguiped shop machine ahop blacksmith shop woodworking shop if you need helpwith something you are welcome in my shop and i will show you how to do anything i know how to doyour friend charly wilkins

Charly

Welcome, I look forward to reading about building molds for investment casting, Making woodworking tools, blacksmithing, And any muzzleloading guns you have made. Who is teco? More information on that would be fun.

Thanks

Tinker2

Welcome Charly, you should be proud of your service to our Country as well as that of your sons. I wish them well. It seems that you are doing well in spite of your setbacks. Emery

Welcome to the MLF Charly! Thank you to you and your sons for your service. Hope you will pass on some of your knowledge ans stories to us all.

Welcome Charly:

My hat's off :hatsoff: to you and your family for your service.
Glad to have you in the camp.

Toomuch
Shoot Flint

Back