• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Triggerguard clamp

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found this one at a friends place. He was good enough to loan it to me. Why didn't I think of this 40 years ago?

Attachments

• IMG_3756.JPG
    IMG_3756.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 54
Sturmkatze........Looks like Tscott has you covered. Sorry I wasn't more prompt. The Universal Filing Tool , Catalog # 68600 , .......$89.00.....This is from catalog # 50. Log Cabin Shop........Phone.........800-837-1082............I've dealt with this family since the early 1970's. They are good folks , willing to help. Wish this tool had been for sale 40 years ago , when I was looking for one. The one I use works , but could be better. ...........oldwood

I just epoxy them to a piece of scrap wood and then heat them a little to release the epoxy when I am done......

Did not know I needed a special tool.....

To each his own on the trig. guard clamp. Mine is old , but still works well. Once the guard is roughed out, and emory cleaned , the clamp holds the guard while I polish it on the buffer. I hate to waste time , and the clamp w/guard makes buffing quick and easy.

Back