• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

trigger guard help

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My first time doing a stock on my own. The stock and the furniture is from Pecatonica River Long Rifle Supply. Pecatonica inletted for the barrel and the lock. Please look at the trigger guard. This is how it is shown on their website. Now that I have inletted for it it seems that it is backwards. If it is I will be very sad and have to fix a hole in the Walnut stock.
Thanks for helping the new guys.

Attachments

• DSC_5396.JPG
    DSC_5396.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC_5397.JPG
    DSC_5397.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 90
How is the trigger pull? I ask because if there is a lot of movement (creep) in a light trigger pull, the trigger assembly could go forward and change the leverage.

If anything file a little off the bottom of the trigger itself and that should take care of any clearance issue.

Back