• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Travler Here

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travler

Perusing Happiness
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello to the Forum. I have been involved in Mtn Man fur trapper reinactment and muzzleloading since my first gun in 1977. I am a member of a very good club in the great Pacific NW and am currently learning to shoot my Trade Gun. It goes off good, it is just that me and the gun don't agree enough of the time on exactly where the ball should hit. I hope to get some ideas and give a few of my own here. Reguards. Travler

Howdy Travler! Welcome aboard. This is definately the right place to pick up some tips, and share some too. :)

Travler,...that you?

welcome

Brett. also a member of a really nice club in the PNW

had a member there sponsor me in that went by that moniker

Welcome Travlr to a great forum. Several shooters here (me included) have commonality with your shooting problem! :shake:

Howdy & welcome aboard Traveler! :thumbsup:

You ain't alone in yor affliction! :hmm: Put a gun in my greasy paws & I have problems keepin it on the paper! :shocked2:
BUT ... I have a Gawd awful amount of fun doin it! :hatsoff:

Davy

Travler,
Welcome to the MLF,nice to have you with us. Visit
often and contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Latest posts

Back