• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Travelers Antiques and Trading Has Schuetzen Powder

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 48702

Richard Turner
Reaction score
Glad to know. I am good for the next few years but a lot of others need powder. With out powder to shoot more rendezvous will be dieing. When I retired I bought a case so that I would have plenty to shoot but many local clubs are folding and rendezvous are being canceled. With out a supply of powder our sport will die.

Out of stock
Toby still has Travelers Schuetzen in stock, the Schuetzen packaged powder is out of stock, but he still has plenty of the bulk Schuetzen he packages as Travelers Schuetzen. He repacks bulk powder like Jacks and Graffs repacks Goex bulk. When I talked to him a week ago, he said the fever hadn't hurt him, that he had at that time 12K in stock and another 9K on a boat.

Toby still has Travelers Schuetzen in stock, the Schuetzen packaged powder is out of stock, but he still has plenty of the bulk Schuetzen he packages as Travelers Schuetzen. He repacks bulk powder like Jacks and Graffs repacks Goex bulk. When I talked to him a week ago, he said the fever hadn't hurt him, that he had at that time 12K in stock and another 9K on a boat.
I hope so- I was looking specifically for 2F and 3 F, and it said sold out. Maybe he got more.

I hope so- I was looking specifically for 2F and 3 F, and it said sold out. Maybe he got more.
Look down at the bottom of his list in selections "Travelers Schuetzen" same as the regular Schuetzen, just bulk Schuetzen repacked. It shows both in stock, 20 of each, but that is as high as his stock counter is set. He said the other day he has on hand enough to carry him into next year and more is on the boat right now.

Look down at the bottom of his list in selections "Travelers Schuetzen" same as the regular Schuetzen, just bulk Schuetzen repacked. It shows both in stock, 20 of each, but that is as high as his stock counter is set. He said the other day he has on hand enough to carry him into next year and more is on the boat right now.
Awesome-thanks!

Back