• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Trapper's Point Blanket

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlimJim97

36 Cl.
Reaction score
This is a Hudson Bay reproduction Trapper's Point Blanket made in the 1950's by J.C. Penney and is a large, heavy, 100% wool blanket. The blanket measures 72" by 82 1/2" and is free of odors, rips, tears, blemishes. For the last 5 years it has been in a smoke-free and pet-free home, but it didn't have any such odors when I purchased it years ago and doesn't have any now. I've used it mainly as a decorative addition to a guest bedroom but of course it would be best used for its intended purpose of keeping you warm in the winter, either in its present form as a blanket, or made into a capote. Just doesn't get cold enough in Georgia to need this. It's in very good condition, particularly given its age, but does have an inch and half section on one corner where the edging thread has come loose. I included a close-up of this with the pictures. $45 plus the cost of shipping within the U.S. It takes a Home Depot "SMALL" moving box to hold it and these are 16"x12"x12" and makes a package weighing 7 lb. 10 oz. so shipping will likely not be "cheap". It will be shipping from 30582 if you want to determine how much it would cost to get it to you. Send me a message if interested. Thanks

20210610_120022.jpg
20210610_120034.jpg
20210610_120255.jpg
20210610_120326.jpg
20210610_121521.jpg
0316211352b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back