• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CLOSED Trapper's Backpack Basket

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sgtprovo

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Trapper's Backpack Basket

For centuries, the pack basket has used be used by many nations and people.
Most notable among these nations, was the French, who designed and used the pack basket in its present form.
Then it was used primarily for the transportation of food and meat.
Today man has been given the opportunity to carry in a handmade ash and rattan pack basket the many things
he needs for ice fishing, hunting, canoe trips, hiking and more.

Quality hand crafted baskets for trappers, hunters, ice fisherman and back packers. These baskets are made of Ash.
Heavy Duty and durable. Comes with Dark Green Harness and Handle.

Dimensions are as follows:

Height inside 18”
Width inside 14”
Depth inside 11”

total $ 45 free shipping

Attachments

• Trapper's Backpack Basket.jpg
    Trapper's Backpack Basket.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
This item has ben placed on hold pending payment rec'd from SimplyJoeG.
If this transaction falls through, you Sir will be notified as to it's availability.

Do you build them?? I had some of the Wicker Baskets that the MicMac Indiands built and I gave them all away as gifts. Wish I had kept on of the large ones. Would be nice for picking Blueberrys or a picnic lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back