• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Trail Food.....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Appalachian

Feral American
Reaction score
If it lasts long enough to make it to the trail.....

Been playing with the dehydrator my son bought me last year for Christmas. And with the pellet smoker both boys bought early for me this year.

Dried bananas, mandarins, pineapple, and apples in the dehydrator. Made some Pecan smoked sugar pecans on the smoker. All of that's been a huge success despite also being a learning curve. Research is key.

Spent part of the day today smoking 27 pounds of venison summer sausage that we stuffed yesterday. It came out absolutely perfect.

Spent the rest of the day today grinding, mixing, and stuffing 57 feet of hotdog diameter vension snack sticks. Those are in the smoker as I type this and fingers crossed they turn out good too.

I know one thing, as long as I have powder and shot you ain't gonna starve ME out.....

Screenshot_20221221_112805_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221221_172149_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221221_161611_Gallery.jpg

Back