Trail-cam pictures.

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

steg49

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Not to sure I like large predators in my back yard that kill things, it is better when they are in someone else's yard. steg49

McClura

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
A few on the place I have in SW Oklahoma and 80 acres I have to hunt in KS.
Flintlock hunting in SW OK and Primitive Archery in KS.
Mike

Attachments

Spikebuck

69 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I have a small ravine right below my house where I have my shooting range. I hadn't mowed it off yet, so before I took the tractor and big mower in there, I walked it to make sure there were no fawns laying in the very tall grass. Well I found two....unfortunately the coyotes had found them first. One was just the hind legs left. The other with it's chest gone. I had been seeing a large doe hanging around all spring, obviously pregnant with twins she was so large and even "bumpy" on her sides from little legs/hooves pushing out. I suspect it was her fawns. :mad:

toot

32 Cal.
Reaction score
tha
I was give a few (3) game cameras for Christmas this past year. I put one out the first week of January just below a hunting blind I setup during the previous season. Where were they during season? I got about two days worth of pictures as one of my neighbors discovered my camera (yes, I have them on pictures!) and aimed the camera down at the ground! I am glad I padlocked the unit and secured it to the tree using a python cord! C'est La Vie!

View attachment 81684
View attachment 81685View attachment 81686View attachment 81687
t is one HELLEVA SPOT!!