• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Traditions Kentucky Stock Studded with Too Many Tacky Tacks.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a .45 cal perc. rifle that has tacks all up and down it. Bought it because it has a Bill Large 4J barrel. Didn't like it at first but it has grown on me, it is not a pretty gun. As a side note about 1990 I got an unmentionable 30-06 by Rem and didn't like the shiny stock so I got a cheap Bell and Carlson black plastic one and stuck it on the rifle. Looked worse to me than the shiny one so I got some green model airplane paint and painted it the green. I got laughed at at the range I belonged to. Early 90's not too many kinds of coloring to gunstocks, wood and black or brown plastic. Today my rifle fits right in. Paint your stock if you want to, any color you choose. Who cares what others think.

.490 ball. .018 pillow ticking. 50 grains of Pyrodex RS.

40 yards. Paper lunch bag folded in half.

And it's brown. Just like Bambi.

Attachments

• Bambi Bag Target.jpg
    Bambi Bag Target.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back