• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Traditions Kentucky pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aprayinbear

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Selling my .50 cal percussion Traditions Kentucky pistol. Sadly, I just need the $. Only fired about 20 rounds. Great accuracy! Browned barrel and all the shiny bits are antiqued to mimic age. Faux striping to the stock. Upgraded front sight (clearer straight profile) for better target shooting. As with all of these, the trigger is a bit sloppy before being cocked, but once cocked the trigger is tight and let off is crisp and lighter then expected. All in all a very nice target piece, or a great side arm for reinactors or hunters. Price is a firm $175 shipped CONUS. Adults only and buyer is responsible for your local and state regulations. Hate to let it go, but looking for a good home.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 262
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 259
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 207
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 187
Thanks guys. I was really happy the way this one turned out. I worked hard to antique the brass fittings and create something that looked aged and more authentic. Most important, I was surprised and happy the way it points and shoots. Surprisingly accurate. If no one is interested soon, I will just keep for myself. It is a really fun and accurate shooter.

Hello aprayinbear,

I am interested in buying this very nice looking pistol. I am new to the forum and just three years into black powder muzzeloading guns. How do I go about in buying this pistol? Thanks.

Send him a "Conversation". That's what the forum calls a private message.
To do this, hold your cursor over his name. When the window opens select Start a Conversation.
Give it a title, tell him what you propose and then hit the Start conversation button at the bottom of the page.

You will see if he replied by looking at the small envelope icon at the top of the screen. Click on it and open the reply.
These PM's are totally secret and you can give him private information without fear that others will be able to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back