• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Traditions flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lethemgo

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Sat around for over an hour last night writing a post on my build and progress with pictures. Had some out of order and did a cut and paste and than whoosh....gone. so this is just a short one on browning my barrel. Not much to be found on the subject so like so many things muzzleloader no right or wrong way so figure it out and see if it works. Used R. E. Davis browning with vague directions.on 40 year old bottle. Almost done .....

lethemgo said:
Marysville...going to be at the historical fair this weekend.

Be nice if we had a historical fair up my way. I am in the Redding area, a couple hours north of you.

We're only 2 hours away. Join a mountain/muzzleloader group...I belong to sierra muzzle loaders....there's one in red bluff who rondevous should be coming up pretty soon yolla bolly is the name. Great group of people at these places.
Just looked...there's a veterans benefit shoot February 19th - 21st. Sure most everything will happen saturday but camping on over weekend.

Latest posts

Back