• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Traditions Customer Service....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pa woods roamer

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I lost the screw that holds the Frizzen Spring in my Deer hunter. I called Traditions up and they sent me one that arrived in three Days. First time dealing with them and am impressed....

Glad to hear it....Years ago, when they were CVA, before we had the internet....They had a parts/diagram catalog....You could order barrels and everything mail order.....I miss those days...

About 8 years ago I emailed them about the availability of the Tennessee rifle. They were out of stock and said the price was $519. I pointed out that their website showed a price of $369. They honored the web price! I didn't hesitate to order one right then and there!

Sounds like a company that give a s**t about their customers. Customer service is the reason I spend my money where I do.

Treat me bad, and I will never give you any $.

About 10 years ago, I needed a part for a Traditions gun. I spent close to an hour in various holds, computer push 1 if.... and 2 if .... and when I finally got a real live human, they did not know a fender bearing from a gun barrel. The part I needed was "out of stock" and no word when it would be available. (A current model then) I was so PO'd, I gave the gun to a relative, and he made a part in the shop where he worked. It worked but looked like manure. A year ago, I needed a part and had an immediate person on the phone and had the part in 4 days. Night and day difference.

Last year I needed a replacement part for a Crockett rifle. Got through on the phone quickly, had the part a couple of days later, no charge. The customer service rep knew her business and was very pleasant. I wish all customer service matters went that well.

Jeff

I e-mailed their support side on a stock for my LH Hawken. (Mine is a little worse for the wear and I wanted to get a LH blank from them and finish it in myself)

Sadly, they discontinued the LH version of the Hawken Woodsman rifle and have no more stocks.

The guy helping me was good about communication, and told me after his first search that he was going to check other avenues within Traditions to be sure. When he told me he was sure they didn't have one he also made sure to let me know I could contact him for any other part on the gun and he'd see what he could do.

Bottom line while I was disappointed I cant get a replacement stock from them, I was impressed with the prompt (by e-mail standards) replies and the thoroughness of his search.

Just got done talking to Traditions service reps about a trigger for a discontined rifle called a Whitetail Hunter. The two folks I spoke with were probably the most helpful and friendly that I’ve ever dealt with. There are a few companies out there that could learn a lot from “Traditions Firearms”. I spent most of my working life dealing with customer service and these folks rate an A+++!

Just got done talking to Traditions service reps about a trigger for a discontined rifle called a Whitetail Hunter. The two folks I spoke with were probably the most helpful and friendly that I’ve ever dealt with. There are a few companies out there that could learn a lot from “Traditions Firearms”. I spent most of my working life dealing with customer service and these folks rate an A+++!

That's very good to hear, because not many years ago they were at the bottom of the barrel. Sounds like they learned a lesson, then set out to repair the damage their service did to their brand. Other companies should take note.

That's very good to hear, because not many years ago they were at the bottom of the barrel. Sounds like they learned a lesson, then set out to repair the damage their service did to their brand. Other companies should take note.
The two individuals I spoke with were named Joe, and Diane. We weren’t sure which rifle I had so after exchanging text messages and photos, they figured it out and got me the right parts. As I said before, the rifle gas been out of production for a while with no name on the barrel, so there was some doubt.
This little $100 wonder looks good sitting between my custom Lancaster rife an my Northstar West Officers Model.LOL

Several months ago I purchased a discontinued Traditions target pistol and found it had a damaged cup on the hammer, I talked to Joe in customer service and he provided me with a breakdown of all the lock parts and verified that the newer lock parts would fit, this particular pistol has all polished, in the white external parts and they even had a polished replacement hammer in stock for 8 bucks, I give them a 10.

Back