• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Traditions Bulkstalker 209 conversion

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dustysmith

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hey guys new here, I've acquired my late Pap's rifle. I a Traditions Bulkstalker, I have to say it is a beautiful piece, stainless with gray/black laminated stock. I will no doubt have this rifle the rest of my life I'd just like to upgrade to the 209 primer conversion that came out years ago. I've searched and searched, no one has them in stock. I'm asking if anyone that may read this if they would have a kit that they could part with. Many thanks

Welcome aboard. Your rifle is a modern inline and not within the scope of these forums. There is a sister site for inlines, but I don't know the web address myself. Please do explore the boards here, though. You will see there's a whole universe of muzzleloading out there.

1: The focus of this site is "Traditional Muzzleloading"; The history of muzzleloading weapons and battles, up to and including the American Civil War. (From the inception of firearms through 1865)

7: We do not discuss modern (in-line) muzzleloading firearms.
Early historic breech loading guns that do not use primed metallic or semi-metallic cartridges and meet the requirements of rule #1 are permitted for discussion.
See special rules at the bottom for posts about breech loading firearms.

Hey guys new here, I've acquired my late Pap's rifle. I a Traditions Bulkstalker, I have to say it is a beautiful piece, stainless with gray/black laminated stock. I will no doubt have this rifle the rest of my life I'd just like to upgrade to the 209 primer conversion that came out years ago. I've searched and searched, no one has them in stock. I'm asking if anyone that may read this if they would have a kit that they could part with. Many thanks
There is a FB group called Traditions Muzzleloaders owners that may be able to point you in the right direction. These forums are for Traditional style muzzleloaders like caplocks and flintlocks.

Latest posts

Back