• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Traditions Blunderbuss

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I felt he had earned the firing squad. He murdered a fellow chicken. So screw that dude.

I have a small flock of chickens, but I’m really wary about using lead shot around the chicken yard. The birds regularly take up small rocks to help them digest food, and I wouldn’t want the shot contaminating the meat or eggs.

Shot one of the young roosters.
most aggressive, mean rooster ever
loaded with shot and buck load
that must have been one seriously bad Equus asinus'd rooster to bring out buck and ball to terminate with extreme prejudice
anim_rofl2.gif

that must have been one seriously bad Equus asinus'd rooster to bring out buck and ball to terminate with extreme prejudice
View attachment 164816
buck and shot
some F shot and some 7.5, it was what was loaded

and yeah he was one bad dude, never seen such a mean rooster and I have seen a lot of mean ones. This one just took the cake.

Back