• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Traditions 50cal Kentucky Flintlock Pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbadben

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi all,

This is a kit for a 50cal Traditions flintlock Kentucky pistol. I bought it new a few years ago and just never got around to assembling it. Now I'm cleaning out the basement, so I'm ready for it to go.

It's fully complete and in the original packaging. I never started on it.

I'm asking $125 plus whatever shipping turns out to be. (US only.)

Message me with any questions.

Ben
IMG_2659.JPG

Hi all,

This is a kit for a 50cal Traditions flintlock Kentucky pistol. I bought it new a few years ago and just never got around to assembling it. Now I'm cleaning out the basement, so I'm ready for it to go.

It's fully complete and in the original packaging. I never started on it.

I'm asking $125 plus whatever shipping turns out to be. (US only.)

Message me with any questions.

BenView attachment 25629
What would it cost to ship to 87110?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back