• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Traditions .50 Kentucky Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I built several of these when I first became infected with the muzzle loading bug. I gave them to my brothers. We took them to the range and sighted them in (maximum 20/25 rounds). they've shown no further interest since and they have taken up room in my safe ever since so I'm going to make some space.
Second one is:

Traditions 50 caliber Kentucky

2 piece stock
15/16 barrel 33.5" pristine condition bore 1-66 twist
percussion
brass furniture
This one was a wall hanger for my brother never shot
It does have a small crack in the corner of the butt stock - I pinned and epoxied it and it has remained solid over the years (see 3rd picture)
$250 delivered in the cont. USA

Attachments

• IMG_1605.JPG
    IMG_1605.JPG
    278.8 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1606.JPG
    IMG_1606.JPG
    222.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1607.JPG
    IMG_1607.JPG
    194.6 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1609.JPG