• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Traditions .50 cal "Tennessee" short rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Made by Traditions, this is their "Tennessee" short rifle. It's funny, but the Traditions factory worker who marked it inadvertently had his machine set for "PENNSYLVANIA" which is, of course, a much longer rifle. But, this is certainly the TN model, given it's length.

I believe this is unfired. Bore looks mint. I have thought about using this for hunting (how handy it would be in a tree stand!) But I just have too many other muzzleloaders.

$325 shipped in CONUS.

PayPal friend option (otherwise add 3%) or Postal Money Order. I ship US Priority.

Attachments

• IMG_0741.JPG
    IMG_0741.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 428
  • IMG_0743.JPG
    IMG_0743.JPG
    163.7 KB · Views: 390
  • IMG_0746.JPG
    IMG_0746.JPG
    166.1 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_0749.JPG
    IMG_0749.JPG
    218.8 KB · Views: 373
  • IMG_0750.JPG
    IMG_0750.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 334
I bought one off Gbrkr. It was "unfired" (I made him admit he did shoot 3 shots). In factory new cond. Been 2-3 years and have to shoot it but looks really cool. Mine has the fast twist :( Traditions does sell a slow twist barrel but I have yet to pick it up. I have heard they are tack drivers with RB twist. You offer an excellent price!

Question please. Does it have a hooked breech so that when you take the two wedge pins out The barrel comes off? Some of the traditions require that in addition to removal of the wedge pins you still have to remove the tang screw to get the barrel off. Thanks Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back