• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Traditional/primitive bow guy from Arkansas say hello.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Barnes

32 Cal.
Reaction score
This just looked like a nice place to play. Had my first TC Hawken back in the 70's, that I traded a bow for...picked up several others over the years including my Old Army pistol, then got total into traditional archery in the mid 90s and put the guns away. I still have them all plus my new kit 32 cal. Deerhunter that I'm looking forward to finishing and chasing some squirrels with. Retirement is great. I live on my small farm in the Ozarks.

Hey back to ya Bob. :hatsoff:
I can't recall if Gifford comes here or not.
Have fun huntin' them squirrels. :grin:

Welcome to the Forum! :hatsoff:

There are some other bowyers on here, you can always get a Private Topic going with them, or just send them a private message.

I like a man who doesn't sell his guns when his interest (temporarily) flags. Too many times I read on here about "that great gun I owned once...sorry I ever sold it". :grin: I only ever sold two - I had no use for them, and a collector wanted to give me a lot of money for them. (I knew what they were worth, and I got what I wanted.)

Well, you have come to the right place.

Richard/Grumpa

Welcome to our forum and welcome back to the dark side!! :haha:

We are honored that you've decided to join us! I'll take the opportunity to give ya a little rundown about our forum.

This forum is the very best by far when it comes to Traditional Muzzleloading and BP shooting. All the other aspects that go along with it are covered as well!

No matter what kind of Traditional Muzzleloader you have or may be interested in, it is more than likely covered in fine detail.

You'll find like minded folks as yourself right here. The majority of our member's have decades of knowledge and experience. They would be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have. We would also love to hear what you might want to share with us as well!

We also have a Search feature which is located at the top of the forums page's. It's a great tool to utilize for research or for looking up something specific. You can also adjust the date range's at the bottom of the forums page's. By doing this you'll be able to view additional topics on this forum.

The learning opportunities are truly endless! I can guarantee you'll leave with something new each and every time you visit this forum. The forum is also a lively place with new topic's being created on a daily basis. Something new to checkout all the time!

Lastly, and most importantly, Our forum is a friendly place. You'll make lifelong friends who share your same love and passion for everything that Traditional Muzzleloading and BP shooting has to offer.

We're glad that you've decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more from you in the very near future!

Welcome Aboard and God Bless my friend!

Respectfully, Cowboy :hatsoff:

Back