• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Traditional muzzleloaders only

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 49399

54 Cal.
Reaction score
I was thinking about this past year and the shooting and hunting I've done. 100% of my hunting was done with a flintlock. Probably 98% of my plinking/target shooting was with a traditional muzzleloader. It got me to wondering, who all here shoots only traditional muzzleloaders?

Thanks

Oh, no, there's way too many great pew-pewers out there. I hunt only with bows and traditional sidelocks, but when the urge hits me I clang steel with all of it. I shoot Tannerite with anything over 2kfps, shoot 1000 yard targets with my other unmentionables, and not to mention, only shooting traditional leaves no room for fully automatic gunfire what what.... Nothing like a high cyclic rate in full F&I garb to get both hemispheres of your brain clicking on all cylinders....

Hmmmm ...I own no __________ of any kind. However, my wife owns two little _______ but she has only fired about a dozen shots with ________ in nine years; many more with traditional MLs. Polecat

I shoot pretty much anything I can get my hands on. I still own five unmentionables which is actually down from fifteen but I now have four finished muzzleloaders and three in different stages of build or modification. I also own three PB revolvers.

It’s dropped off a lot, and I’ve been shooting my unmentionables much more.

I miss the muzzleloaders, and right now own no Muzzleloading rifles of any kind after selling my Ohio rifle. I am thinking on having a builder make me a Schimmel styled Lehigh fainter soon while I am deployed overseas.

Back