• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CLOSED Trade NIB 1858 Navy for Pocket revolver

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwiggins1985

40 Cal
Reaction score
I have a brand new 1858 navy 36 cal with a 6.5” barrel I want to trade for a pocket revolver. I would prefer a .36 cal pocket revolver but I am open to a .31 cal. I don’t like how the 1858 fits in my hand but I felt one one of the pocket revolvers last week and really liked it. Not sure if I need to do any pictures since I have my 1858 listed on here for sale. I know im not supposed to reference the ads in the other parts of the form. Let me know what you guys have. Open to all offers :)

Last edited:
Hers pics anyway
30E7CEE3-8A7A-48F0-BF6D-CE9C6324525A.jpeg
3DF068F0-8FC7-4706-8C4D-EE5328B3F239.jpeg

Latest posts

Back