• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Trade kettle for trekking

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was - short & stout? but that was soooo many years ago.1949.

Looking for something on the smaller side, possibly tinned brass with a lid if available in an 18th Century design
I think I have what you want in good thickness brass , 6 and one half dia. 5 and one half high. hand made, the lid comes off the pot and has a handle that hooks on the skillet. I made som good meals for me when canoe trecking and back woods trecking, I carried it in my pack basket. I''ts just the thing for one. I got it 30 yrs ago at a 18th cent trade fair. The metal smith told me he copied it from a museum piece in New York state. I'm trying to send you pics. 50.00 plus shipping and ins.

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 225
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 226
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 234
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 218
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
I think I have what you want in good thickness brass , 6 and one half dia. 5 and one half high. hand made, the lid comes off the pot and has a handle that hooks on the skillet. I made som good meals for me when canoe trecking and back woods trecking, I carried it in my pack basket. I''ts just the thing for one. I got it 30 yrs ago at a 18th cent trade fair. The metal smith told me he copied it from a museum piece in New York state. I'm trying to send you pics. 50.00 plus shipping and ins.
I don't know if you saw my pics. description sounds like what you were looking for, Tom

50.00 is a great deal if you are selling the kettle in Picture 009. Its very similar to the one i use.
I would buy it if i did not have one already. Can't go wrong with that one.

Edit... :) LOL i did not realize they were all the same kettle. I dont know about the lid, but the kettle is good. So you would have one for strict period stuff and one for more relaxed events.
Very good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back