• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

TRADE Trade for a Fenian marked Bridesburg or similar

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R. S. Morris

32 Cal
Reaction score
I am looking for a M1861/63 Bridesburg or other maker but it must have the "IN" or IR Shamrock on the left flat for the Fenians. It must be its original length. If it has the 'O" under the ES in Bridesburg on the lock even better. If you have a Needham conversion and want to trade it must have the IN and/or shamrock on the flat and the V-cut under the middle barrel band.
I have 7 other antiques we could discuss in a trade:
New England Militia Musket dated 1838
.71 caliber Belgian percussion rifled dated 1833
M1861 William Mason Dated 1863
M1873 Springfield Trapdoor dated 1877 with McKeever box, period bullet and bayonet.
N1863 Springfield dated 1863 cut down sporterized with short barrel and stock.
1700's Flintlock Ottoman pistol (cock not functional but it looks cool as hell)

My email is: [email protected]

Last edited:
The Harpers Ferry is traded for a Fenian musket as is the M1808 Bartlett. The others are still available to trade for a Fenian marked described above.

Last edited:
This is happening fast. Already made two great trades for Fenian weapons.
This is what is left:
New England Militia Musket dated 1838
.71 caliber Belgian percussion rifled dated 1833
M1861 William Mason Dated 1863
M1873 Springfield Trapdoor dated 1877 with McKeever box, period bullet and bayonet.
N1863 Springfield dated 1863 cut down sporterized with short barrel and stock.
1700's Flintlock Ottoman pistol (cock not functional but it looks cool as hell)

My email is: [email protected]

Last edited:
Still have available to trade for a Fenian marked weapon as described in the opening post. Adding to the list to trade for a Fenian marked is a M1816 L. Pomeroy full length musket dated 1838. There is the most erosion I have ever seen around the nipple. This gun has been fired a lot.

Latest posts

Back