• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Track of the Wolf

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a lot of that going around - a few other firearm websites I frequent had temporary issues too.

The explanation I got from a few was that there were issues that arose while making changes to the website (I called )

From my pc, link found using duckduckgo. Got the page that shows a bunch of other stuff that you might want to search. I got worried as that is usually a bad sign.

I have been using Edge in Windows 10 with every update that comes out, TOW accesses OK no problem. I use McAfee for my scanning the computer and web connections but Malwarebytes and Avast are free.

I have been using Edge in Windows 10 with every update that comes out, TOW accesses OK no problem. I use McAfee for my scanning the computer and web connections but Malwarebytes and Avast are free.
Believe it or not Windows Defender has come a long way since Win 10 was released. They now rank up there with the big boys and it runs in the background using a lot less resources than McAfee not to mention it comes built in, free. That's saying a lot coming from me who in the past would have nothing to do with any Microsoft security programs, knew they always ranked near the bottom.

I got everything I ordered from TOW including the back order but I was disappointed the discontinued items I bought marked as silver arrived and they were not silver they were nickel

:eek:

I got everything I ordered from TOW including the back order but I was disappointed the discontinued items I bought marked as silver arrived and they were not silver they were nickel

:eek:
Could you provide a link to those items you bought? I'd like to see the false advertising presented first hand,,(?)
Did they use the words "German Silver"?

Could you provide a link to those items you bought? I'd like to see the false advertising presented first hand,,(?)
Did they use the words "German Silver"?

Link as of May 9 2021 650AM Closeout Items - Track of the Wolf Silver.PNG

I will not say it was false advertising but since I am providing this information, I have already contacted them and I am waiting for a reply.

Link as of May 9 2021 650AM Closeout Items - Track of the Wolf View attachment 76392

I will not say it was false advertising but since I am providing this information, I have already contacted them and I am waiting for a reply.
Obviously I could be mistaken but I think it was a misprint, possibly someone goofed when they entered the description. I'm thinking it is supposed to read "nickle silver" not just silver.
Pretty sure they'll get it straightened out for you.

Actually, the description of that sideplate says it is silver. Not German silver.

I have never heard of anyone who makes nickle castings for muzzleloading rifles but for those interested, German Silver is a copper/nickle/zinc alloy.
It is quite hard. Harder to file than most brass parts. Silver on the other hand is so soft it can almost be scratched by looking at it hard.

Latest posts

Back