• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Track of the wolf

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered 10 gauge brass hulls back in OCTOBER & just got them in the first week of FEB. but they were listed as back ordered, but they came through!! they had no control over them, they were waiting on the VENDOR!! they are still the best!!

Their choice. First time they’ve used FedEx as far as I can remember.
I just got shipping notification for my order. USPS Priority.
Estimated delivery 2-21 days. :dunno:

I'm waiting on a USPS money order I sent USPS Priority for a rifle a week ago yesterday to reach AZ. [where's the banging head against the wall emoticon?]

I, also, have always had great service from Track. I sold a rifle on consignment through them and was very pleased with how the transaction was handled start to finish. However, on this forum, and others, when someone asks where to find so-and-so ml item the response is invariably Track. This ml game has seen the rise of scores of home based businesses that sell ml goods, many of them unique. There are still many and there are some larger vendors that have been in business many years. e.g. Log Cabin, Dixons, etc. These businesses often provide goods and services not available from Track. Plus, I feel it is important to try to patronize these businesses and help them stay in business. Without them, I fear, our avocation will fade away.

I placed an order about 5 days ago and saw that it shipped today. Also noticed that it was shipped via FEDEX. I guess they may be tired of the tardiness of USPS.
My last order from TOTW was USPS and once they emailed me of shipment, it only took 3 days. However, I purchased a Hawken rifle from one of the forum members which incidentally came from the same state and it took 9 days (USPS also). I watched the tracking and it sat in Salt Lake City (only 40 miles away) for two of those 8 days! I was tempted to drive up and get it. I just made a new TOTW order today, and it will be interesting to see who they ship through this time.

I placed an order last week and have so far received nothing but the “we’ve received your order” email. No processing, no charge to my credit card. Unfortunately, most of what I ordered appears to be out of stock now. Better luck next time I guess.

If you were old you would know it wasn't always so. When they started they were back order kings. You have to walk before you run. They have come a long ways and are a great company!
Nit Wit

Be thankful they set it FedEx. Mine was shipped the 8th--may be in tomorrow the 23rd. I called USPS more than once and never got to talk to real person. Every time I left very low reviews and within an hour after the last try got my first text that it was finally moving out of the first post office it encountered. I haven't had good experiences with the USPS in Illinois or Minnesota. Most other states USPS has been the best method.

Pretty much my latest experience. I bought a gun from a forum member and he shipped and paid for 2 day express. I got it 8 days later.

My order was processed today. Placed last week. Sure enough, things that showed “in stock” when I placed them in the cart I now have to wait on back ordered. I understand that stuff happens, but still pretty disappointing.

My order was processed today. Placed last week. Sure enough, things that showed “in stock” when I placed them in the cart I now have to wait on back ordered. I understand that stuff happens, but still pretty disappointing.
I still haven't heard from TOTW that my order of last week is being processed or sent. Not sure who the carrier will be.

I ordered everything, but the stock, for a Yaeger build last Friday. Track processed it within 3 days and Fedex said it's on the way today. Pretty good service considering how behind everyone is these days. I also appreciate that they are using Fedex.

Well, hate to burst the bubble here. I WAS a fan. I will still use them because of the thousands of parts they sell, but.....
After getting over the less than grade 4 maple stock they sold me last winter for a Tennessee, bit***n till I got money off the order to keep it, I opened the "screw package" to put things together. Used! Badly used! I'm talking improper screwdrivers into slotted screw heads twisted and ripped slots returned to Track and thrown into the bag for the next order! Its the little things, people. You going to take back parts from idiots that bugger them up and bag the parts off to the next customer????
I never thought I had to watch my back with them, ever. My thought have now shifted. Sure, I could complain again and get another $8 bag of screws, but come on! Quality control is missing a few steps and I will no longer take them for face value. Still ordering, not satisfied at all. Just sayin'. Watch your order.

Back