• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Track of the Wolf Website Problems?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guess it is hit or miss?? well we didn't have these problems be fore the age of computers! know what I mean?? well some of us still can!!I for one can!!

guess it is hit or miss?? well we didn't have these problems be fore the age of computers! know what I mean?? well some of us still can!!I for one can!!

I can remember when mail-order was just that. You mailed everything in, no phone orders even, and shipping took 6-8 weeks. I've seen houses built in less time.
Now I can tap my cell phone a few times and it arrives tomorrow.

WOE, another OLD GREY BEARD, and maybe a GREY TOP ALSO?? weren't those days great when we knew of nothing else, because there was nothing else! pretty soon you will see POSTAGE STAMPS FOR SALE ON E-BAY, and our grand children will ask us WHAT IS A POSTAGE STAMP?? sad but true!!

WOE, another OLD GREY BEARD, and maybe a GREY TOP ALSO?? weren't those days great when we knew of nothing else, because there was nothing else! pretty soon you will see POSTAGE STAMPS FOR SALE ON E-BAY, and our grand children will ask us WHAT IS A POSTAGE STAMP?? sad but true!!

What is old becomes new again.

I can remember when mail-order was just that. You mailed everything in, no phone orders even, and shipping took 6-8 weeks. I've seen houses built in less time.
Now I can tap my cell phone a few times and it arrives tomorrow.
Heck, I remember when banks were only open about 4-5 hours a day and only for 3-4 days a week, never open on weekends.

With a stack of mail order catalogs alongside the ever present Montgomery Wards and Sears & Roebucks tome-like thick catalogs

Heck, I remember when banks were only open about 4-5 hours a day and only for 3-4 days a week, never open on weekends.

Those days have returned. I damn near need to make an appointment to visit my bank these days.

With a stack of mail order catalogs alongside the ever present Montgomery Wards and Sears & Roebucks tome-like thick catalogs

I do miss those big catalogs, loved getting them in the mail.
Track of the wolf still has a nice big catalog.

I do miss those big catalogs, loved getting them in the mail.
Track of the wolf still has a nice big catalog.
As a kid having them show up was like Christmas, go immediately to the toy and camping sections and drool over what you wanted......... Now I have no need to add large catalogs to my already cluttered house, clutter I'm slowly working on getting rid of.

So you are saying that dirt was young when you were????
LOL - yea - I did not see the first hand held calculators until I was out of school - we used that paper and pencil method to do our ciphering...
Now the computers and internet do things at the speed of light - which is good since a lot of us may not have time enough left to wait for months on an order like we used to..... :(

LOL - yea - I did not see the first hand held calculators until I was out of school - we used that paper and pencil method to do our ciphering...
Now the computers and internet do things at the speed of light - which is good since a lot of us may not have time enough left to wait for months on an order like we used to..... :(
What? No abacus? I remember my first computer.........

iu

HECK, I was born before dirt! LOL!!

Back