• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

TOW

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have notice the number and variety of TOW kit offerings have been cut back. Percussion Hawken kits are gone. Isaac Haines Lancaster and others.
So are Fowlers and trade rifles. I’m up there frequently and will be this week. I’ll ask.

TOW is great to deal with. I've ordered from them several times no issues. I too miss printed catalogs, I guess I'm old .fashion.

The thing I like about TOTW's catalogue is many if not most of the parts are pictured at life size ,and the dimensions of barrels etc are very accurate . I find that to be a great help at times .

The thing I like about TOTW's catalogue is many if not most of the parts are pictured at life size ,and the dimensions of barrels etc are very accurate . I find that to be a great help at times .

I really valued TOW and their great catalogue, the great pity for us here in Australia is that they won't let us order from them anymore.

Wish books we called them. As a teen it was always fun getting catalogs from L.L. Bean, Cabelas, Marlin, Remington, etc. The Thompson Center catalog had a lot to do with interest in muzzleloaders.

I think one of the reasons Track hasn't put out a catalog since 2017, is they don't have lots of the stuff thats in the last version, and some of the stuff may be unobtanium for a long time. They are probably waiting for, or have on back order lots of stuff, that they could sell if they had it.
Track of the Wolff is one of my favorite M/L retailers.
Dave

Latest posts

Back