• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

TOW.......

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
has what looks like a genuine 100% English-made Parker-Hale Whitworth rifle for sale.....go look if interested. Price is cheaper than it would be here in UK, that's for sure. A friend of mine in PNW is calling them up to check the serial number for me and Mr Minshall.

The serial number, according to the conversation between TOW and my pal in WA, is 11XX - making it mid to late 80's production. My first Whitworth, 88X, was came from the mid-80s.

It was still available last night around midnight. I must admit I was tempted at that price to replace my Franken-Hale Whitworth, but mine is such a nice example. If one turns up in a LGS and it's in my hot little hands for examination then that maybe more than I can resist. Hope the new owner hits the forum and keeps us posted on his purchase and shooting experience. If he needs help here's where to come, Mr. Foley, David of ResearchPress and others sure helped me out as a new Whitworth shooter.

It was still available last night around midnight. I must admit I was tempted at that price to replace my Franken-Hale Whitworth, but mine is such a nice example. If one turns up in a LGS and it's in my hot little hands for examination then that maybe more than I can resist. Hope the new owner hits the forum and keeps us posted on his purchase and shooting experience. If he needs help here's where to come, Mr. Foley, David of ResearchPress and others sure helped me out as a new Whitworth shooter.

You are most kind, Sir. As per our arrangement, your check is in the mail, 'kay?

Back