• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Total Newbie From Minnesota

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aquileth

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Greetings, all!

Normally I'm known as Whitewater but apparently there's already one among you who has that name, so you may call me Aquileth instead :)

I came upon this forum while looking for helpful information regarding rendevouz and how to start, lists of events in my area, things a newbie should know, etc etc.

I am used to the concept of living history and re-enacting and that's where my experience with muzzleloaders comes from -- I am part of Clann Tartan, a group that re-enacts a Scottish mercenary regiment fighting under Gustavus Adolphus in the 30 Year's War. Needless to say, most of our powder weapons are muzzleloaders in some way or other. We have a small cannon and a bunch of matchlocks, with the occasional flintlock owned by an individual member -- though we primarily re-enact the 30 Year's War, our time period goes all the way up to 1750, so we often show up at Rendevouz also.

I am interested in learning more about rendevouz re-enactment. Though I know how to fire and take care of a matchlock, I freely admit that this forum is the closest thing I've found to a rendevouz forum, where I can learn about these sorts of events.

I am pleased to be here and look forward to expanding my re-enactment repetoire!

Aquileth

Welcome to the MLF Aquileth! Its the best traditional ML forum on the net and I think you will be pleased with the wealth of information availaible to you for any area of interest.

wellcome friend I shoot roundys here in wa. the roundys are mostly set as the fur trade era. (pre 1840's) mite check the fur trade fourm on this site for more info in your home state some one here should know. or check the local cubs fourm to. :thumbsup:

Welcome. :hatsoff: You have found THE place to hone your skills and get all kinds of info :rotf: . Just be sure to use discretion :wink:

Back