• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

took awhile..

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC

75 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
003.jpg

I was lucky enough to get invited to one of my bp shooting friends house for ml season..I took my 58 Roy Stroh transitional rifle 570 rb 80 grs 2ff.this doe an another came out of the swamp, caught Dan lookin the wrong way,,they stopped,and turned towards me.Dan couldn't shoot because deer were between us...it was a running shot but pretty close,she backflipped an dropped right there..boy it was a great week, had a bunch of fun and laughs,seen many deer,,every day,,but only 1 buck,,,,,,,............bout 2 gunshots away I'd guess..had this rifle fer a few years but it's first shot at a deer was a good'un! best part, got invited back next year! :grin:

Good for you RC! This was the first year in many that my freezer will be empty of venison. Glad you had a good hunt.

Congratulations! :thumbsup:
Always nice to hunt with friends and share the experience and the food.

Silex

PS: I like your sweater :wink:

I'll second the good shootin' and good eatin' :thumbsup: My freezers also empty (so far). Well, I have till Jan. 31st so hopefully I'll be able to get out huntin' a couple of more times and get one.

Atta-Boy RC Congratulations! Life is Good!

You have inspired me to get back out with the re-curve.

No snow?

We have 10 inches @ 15 degrees (ne Wi.) :thumbsup:

Congrats RC :thumbsup:
Dan F. Is a great guy, I see him at all the NYSMLA shoots in Elbridge. He Gave my son Travis a dream catcher at the last shoot and my son can't stop talkin about him. It really made his day. :thumbsup:

Back