• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Took 20 bore SxS Cashmore for a walk

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Euan

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Cashmore & Rabbits.jpg
Cashmore & Rabbits.jpg
Cashmore & Rabbits.jpg
I took my oldish 20 bore SxS Cashmore for a wee walk this morning. The 1st for 10 years or so. She seemed to remember what the job was. Preformed pretty well with 3/4 oz of 5s & same measure of 3f. Jumpshooting a few rabbits in scrub out to 25 -30 yards. lovely wee gun to carry. Very light, fast and lively to get onto target. Enjoyable morning with an oridginal gun.

Good show sir.
Those original SxS guns are so much nicer looking than any of the reproductions. They seem leaner and better proportioned, the finish has a better look that I don't have a way to describe even when obviously used (not abused) but cared for.
How shall all those rabbits be prepared?

Good show sir.
Those original SxS guns are so much nicer looking than any of the reproductions. They seem leaner and better proportioned, the finish has a better look that I don't have a way to describe even when obviously used (not abused) but cared for.
How shall all those rabbits be prepared?
Usually do them in a slow cooker.

Brit, Yes i'm much better with gun than computer! got no idea how i got 3 pic's up, as thought i had only put up one. The wee gun weighs 5lb 12ozs.
Euan
Sir a first class gun by a well known gun maker. I must ask has you are using a traditional English gun did you shoot them when walking up and flushed by a good gun dog in a true sporting manner . Well it looks like rabbit stew for the week or so do not forget a good pie crust with a hump in the middle well done Euan
Feltwad

Back