• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Tomahawk

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlimJim97

36 Cl.
Reaction score
For sale is this beautifully made and heavy tomahawk. Could be used for a "throwing hawk" but I never did - it's too pretty! The 'hawk has a 22" handle on it that is very sturdy and in great shape: blade is 6" back-to-front and 3" wide at the blade and there are what appear to be iron nails used for a cross decoration on the top of the handle and around the top of the blade. Comes with a leather cover that has an antler button closure. The cover also has 2" slots cut in the rear for mounting on a belt. I bought this many years ago as part of a package of "mountain man" items but, as I mentioned, found it too pretty to actually use for chopping or for throwing and tied on the strap in the picture for decoration since I used this as a wall-mount display. $75 plus shipping, shipped, within the US. Send me a PM if interested. Thanks

20220102_132252.jpg
20220102_132259.jpg
20220102_132324.jpg
20220102_132436.jpg
20220102_132505.jpg

Last edited:
Going to need at least one photograph of a note with the item, as per new requirements...,

*EVERY For sale ad must have forum ID and date written on a sheet of paper clearly visible in at least one picture ! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Thanks
LD

Going to need at least one photograph of a note with the item, as per new requirements...,

*EVERY For sale ad must have forum ID and date written on a sheet of paper clearly visible in at least one picture ! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Thanks
LD

I wasn't aware of the change. I'll have to get my wife's phone and get an appropriate picture taken and posted; should be able to get that done later this morning.

Very good looking I understand why you did not want to use it a lot

If you’re going to throw it or use it for camp use those nails at the top of the handle will split that handle quicker than you can say split handle

Handles are you easy to make I made couple with just a sheath knife or a drill knife but I recommend you get some handles Panther Primitive Crazy crow and so many other sellers and even places on Facebook he get some handles for pretty cheap or you can make your own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back