• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Tomahawk Throwing-Percussion Jug Shooting Fun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will tell you that every challenge that you try, no mater the out come rely brings a great smile to me. you rely seem to be having fun, when , witch you do most often, you don't quit! and you even inspire us to go out and try it! keep em coming. toot.

I will tell you that every challenge that you try, no mater the out come rely brings a great smile to me. you rely seem to be having fun, when , witch you do most often, you don't quit! and you even inspire us to go out and try it! keep em coming. toot.
Best hobby on the planet my friend! I try to make the most fun possible. More wacky ones are coming soon....

Good one! I just discovered the Muzzle Blasts podcast and listened to the episode you were on today. Really interesting, if anyone hasn't heard that I recommend checking it out.
Thanks for those kind words....that's the 1st time I've ever tried something like that. It was pretty neat. That audio program was taped by Ethan Yazel on New Years Day right after the Friendship Indiana FREE New Years Day shoot 2020. The video clips you see on this video is from the same event. Here it is if anyone wants to check it out:

Certainly a bag full of fun right there! Sure would be fun to shoot with you, though I must confess that I’d likely cheat and use a revolver since I don’t have a single shot pistol 😉

But I’d make up for it with some scotch or rye whiskey and a cigar...

Certainly a bag full of fun right there! Sure would be fun to shoot with you, though I must confess that I’d likely cheat and use a revolver since I don’t have a single shot pistol 😉

But I’d make up for it with some scotch or rye whiskey and a cigar...
I'm not even sure I'd hit the bottles with a revolver...LOL
Who knows...maybe someday I'll get to Texas. Thanks for the offer...

Back