• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Tom Berwinkle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zonie

Moderator Emeritus In Remembrance
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I received this message from Tom's wife and felt that I should publish it here.

Hello, I am Tom Berwinkle's wife. Sadly, I am writing to let you know that Tom passed away on October 22. The Forum provided Tom much pleasure during the time he was ill. Thank you to all who assisted and communicated with him.

Sad news indeed, really sorry to hear this. Let's hope this forum brought at least a little pleasure.

Wow, you just never know. I'm glad Tom found the Forum and enjoyed it before he passed, and I hope he is in a beautiful world in the hereafter, where the quality of eternal life is spiced with good friends, and lots of black powder smoke! Best wishes Tom, and may your family be blessed, 'til we meet again, George.

Like others, I only knew him for a short while, but enjoyed his posts and perspective... he’ll be missed here and please pass along my condolences to his loved ones.

Like most here, I knew Tom only through his posts. I bought a powder horn from Tom, and he was one of the good guys.
As we all grow older, we think more of what it all has meant. To be respected seems to be high on the list as that represents a person and their core values. I respected Tom, he was the gentleman we would all hope to be.
Rest in Peace Tom, see you in a few years as we start our next life.

Back