Tom Berwinkle

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Zonie

Staff member
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I received this message from Tom's wife and felt that I should publish it here.

Hello, I am Tom Berwinkle's wife. Sadly, I am writing to let you know that Tom passed away on October 22. The Forum provided Tom much pleasure during the time he was ill. Thank you to all who assisted and communicated with him.

Eutycus

58 Cal.
Reaction score
Sad news indeed, really sorry to hear this. Let's hope this forum brought at least a little pleasure.

Treestalker

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, you just never know. I'm glad Tom found the Forum and enjoyed it before he passed, and I hope he is in a beautiful world in the hereafter, where the quality of eternal life is spiced with good friends, and lots of black powder smoke! Best wishes Tom, and may your family be blessed, 'til we meet again, George.

Kansas Jake

54 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I’m sorry to hear of Tom’s passing. I only knew him here, but he came across as a good guy. We will miss him.

Woodnbow

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Like others, I only knew him for a short while, but enjoyed his posts and perspective... he’ll be missed here and please pass along my condolences to his loved ones.

Griz44Mag

58 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Like most here, I knew Tom only through his posts. I bought a powder horn from Tom, and he was one of the good guys.
As we all grow older, we think more of what it all has meant. To be respected seems to be high on the list as that represents a person and their core values. I respected Tom, he was the gentleman we would all hope to be.
Rest in Peace Tom, see you in a few years as we start our next life.

hawkeye2

58 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear of his passing. I had bought a few items from Tom and had some limited correspondence with him. An honest and decent person.

smo

70 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
RIP Mr. Tom really sad news.

Kansas Kid

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Well I’ll remember him when I use the little cook pot and pan I bought from him.

Latest posts