• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Tom A Hawk/Wilderness Solutions!! 5 star

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks:
I just received my Flint & Steel kit this afternoon from Wilderness Solutions. The ship time was amazing. MAN...This is a GREAT deal.
The entire kit is top shelf! I have Bear Paws for hands and the striker fits me nicely. This striker really lives up to it's name too! The striker throws a HUGE shower of sparks and the flint shard is large enough to last the rest of my lifetime.
There's enough Jute "bird's nest" for more than a few fires if you're frugal, and you can buy a huge roll of Jute twine cheap, at your local Tractor supply and make enough Bird's Nests to last a lifetime. The Char Cloth is very...well, "charred." :~)))
There are well written (typed) instructions that would help even the beginning newbie get a fire going, pronto!!
All in all, I can't rave enough about the quality and packaging that went into this kit. If you're looking for a great first Flint & Steel kit, or even looking to add a spare to your trekker pack, look no farther. It certainly gets my approval! On a scale of 1-10, this kit is a 15! :thumb: :thumb::thumb:
God bless:
Two Feathers

Back