• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE Tobacco pouch and Clay pipe

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:

I have a new item for me. It’s a Buckskin Tobacco pouch and Clay pipe.

The price is $53.00 USD$ shipped, in a well-padded packaged, to any of the 50 United States.

This pouch is made of Gold colored Smoked Buckskin. The bag measures 4” X 2-1/2”. It has a flap with an integral strap that acts as both a holder for the pipe and a toggle type closure to keep the bag shut. The pouch should hold a fair amount of tobacco, for a pipe this size and the pipe toggle will keep it safe. The pipe measures 6-3/8” long outside. The stem measures 5-3/8” long. There is an attached soft Buckskin thong for neck carry.

The bag is all hand crafted and hand sewn by me, with a single strand of natural colored Simulated Sinew.

This is the accessory you need to complete your persona when sitting around the camp fire at night telling tall tales or just relaxing after a good day of shooting with your buddies.

As you know, with any clay or Meerschaum pipe, it will require a break in period of smoking to get the bowl aged with the color you want. The pipe is 100% Period correct 18th. Century, and completely safe to smoke. It was purchased from a very reputable pipe company that has been hand crafting these Clay Pipes for years. These pipes would have been imported from Germany 240 years ago around 1782. Each pipe is individually hand crafted to be faithful to the original.

As always, thank you for looking. If interested, PM me here.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• Pipe Bag 9-15-2022 001.JPG
    Pipe Bag 9-15-2022 001.JPG
    469.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Pipe Bag 9-15-2022 002.JPG
    Pipe Bag 9-15-2022 002.JPG
    440.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Pipe Bag 9-15-2022 003.JPG
    Pipe Bag 9-15-2022 003.JPG
    408.3 KB · Views: 0