• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

To sign or NOT to sign, that is the question?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Half-Cocked:
Thanks. I'm getting very mad. I have a knife going to Texas from here in Pa. that left on the 7th. of August, and STILL isn't there. It was a 3 day priority mail package WITH insurance. I believe exactly what I said... the PO is using this Virus pandemic to ease off on their responsibility to do their jobs! If the package IS being scanned at each sorting facility, then it should show up in the tracking? My package just keeps saying that it departed my local post office and is in transit, but it never says WHERE in transit it is. You can't tell me that it hasn't stopped somewhere at one of the PO's and gotten scanned?
Sorry for the rant, but I'm NOT happy over this. The real rub is, the PO has been doing this kind of manure for at least the last 15 years that I know of for sure!!
God bless:
Two Feathers

no apology needed good sir I understand and appreciate your frustrations.

the ol in transit I hate to say usually means it was sent to the wrong distribution hub or they simply don’t know where it is until it gets scanned again finally and someone realizes it is heading in the wrong direction!

this is particularly frustrating for anyone trying to sell any thing that has a guarantee delivery deadline. In the past I have had items that have been in transit for 3 weeks before arriving! Unfortunately for the vendor they issued a refund. It makes both customers and vendors unhappy not to mention the seller is out product, time and money. All because of the shipping services which sometimes take the lions share of any profits. I completely empathize with you.

I can say this though I have had mail and packages arrive grossly late the only time I never actually received something is when a blaggard actually had the nerve to steal it from my porch.

no apology needed good sir I understand and appreciate your frustrations.

the ol in transit I hate to say usually means it was sent to the wrong distribution hub or they simply don’t know where it is until it gets scanned again finally and someone realizes it is heading in the wrong direction!

this is particularly frustrating for anyone trying to sell any thing that has a guarantee delivery deadline. In the past I have had items that have been in transit for 3 weeks before arriving! Unfortunately for the vendor they issued a refund. It makes both customers and vendors unhappy not to mention the seller is out product, time and money. All because of the shipping services which sometimes take the lions share of any profits. I completely empathize with you.

I can say this though I have had mail and packages arrive grossly late the only time I never actually received something is when a blaggard actually had the nerve to steal it from my porch.
Half-Cocked:
Thank you,
I just returned from uor local PO where I lret them know about this particular situation. The assured me that my package WAS INDEED in transit and WOULD arrive Eventually!! I'm only concerned because the recipient has paid for the knife and is now out the money AND the knife until it gets there. The Post Master played the "over worked, short staffed" sympathy card, and blamed the next sorting facility in line for the problem. My wife said OH....is the ENTIRE USPS infected with the Covid 19 virus? If not, how are they short staffed?
Thanks again for your empathy, much appreciated. I've never had any problems with "Porch Pirates." But I'm sure, (give the current state of the country) I will.
God bless:
Two Feathers

It is just not the post office that plays pity - pity with the covid issue, as long as the bail outs continue it will only get worse, as I always said FOLLOW THE MONEY trail, it is time this country gets its a@@ back to work and stop depending on Uncle Sam to support them. I am awaiting a antelope mount from Wyoming who knows when it will arrive, might of been better off picking it up next year when we go out to hunt mule deer.

It is just not the post office that plays pity - pity with the covid issue, as long as the bail outs continue it will only get worse, as I always said FOLLOW THE MONEY trail, it is time this country gets its a@@ back to work and stop depending on Uncle Sam to support them. I am awaiting a antelope mount from Wyoming who knows when it will arrive, might of been better off picking it up next year when we go out to hunt mule deer.
appalichain hunter:
I'm in total agreement. They need to get to work and stop asking Uncle Sam to feed then funds. Remember what happened to Iacocca and Chrysler. That (in my opinion) destroyed the fair market game. You know what they say, If you can't stand the heat, etc., etc.!!!
I'm tired of EVERYONE wanting ME (the tax payers) to bail them out! If I didn't work at any of the jobs I ever had, I'd be looking for work! NOT asking for a handout!
God bless:
Two Feathers

Latest posts

Back