• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

To Interoduce myself.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy all, I would like to say hi to one and all. This is all new to me with sites like this so bare with me, I sure don't want right off the bat to get one of them thar emails telling me that is a no NO.
My name is Tim A. Brown I live in Ellis Idaho with my wife, 4 horses, 3 dogs and two cats ... and (deer, elk, yotes, wolves, mtn. sheep, moose, eagles and all the country that goes with them. To clera fi the deer elk etc. they wonder by from time to time they aren't pets.
I've been building custom muzzle loaders since the early 60's and for the past 5 + years many people have asked me to pass on some of the knowledge I have of this art. As I build my custom rifles (by hand) many people have wanted to know simpler ways and what kind of tools one would use to make a hand made rifle. Please understand I do not make the barrels or locks, I do sometimes do hand made triggers. My engraving and carving and other gingerbread is followed very closely to the old masters.
Guess that takes care of all that. Claude I guess it is time I finally do as you suggested many moons ago to pass on to others what I know and have learned over the years.
Thanks and talk at ya later ... Tim (bear1st)
Welcome from oklahoma. I have hunted many years in Grangeville Idaho with my uncle Orville Bayless

Back