• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

To All The Gradener's Out There

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishDFly

69 Cal.
Reaction score
1629664487391.png

8's, don't want any large holes.

Hardest part is attaching them to your bag.

We are not farmers. Family has been in the past. Wife plants tomatoes and zuchinni in her garden and I can not understand it. We are surrounded by farms and every last one of them has tomatoes and zukes and got knows what all for sale at the end of their lanes. Our county alone could bury all of Kabul 8 feet deep in zuchinni. The Taliban would be begging for mercy.

We are not farmers. Family has been in the past. Wife plants tomatoes and zuchinni in her garden and I can not understand it. We are surrounded by farms and every last one of them has tomatoes and zukes and got knows what all for sale at the end of their lanes. Our county alone could bury all of Kabul 8 feet deep in zuchinni. The Taliban would be begging for mercy.
Nothing quite like a warm fall day, a salt shaker in hand standing in a tomato patch eating a sun warmed tomato like an apple. A bite,a little salt another bite, a little salt. :)

Started doing that as a child. Still doing it at 74. :)

My son is now 21. He "got out" when he was three, but it was the back door, to a fenced yard. Couldn't find him. The dog finally spotted him and gave a bark. He'd crawled into the center of the cherry tomato patch in the garden..., and was helping himself. I had been standing within feet of him and he was smart enough not to reply when I called his name. Either his mouth was full or he knew daddy would take him inside and away from the 'maters..... OH the dog? Yeah he was quiet too until the kid was a little slow in sharing and the dog barked at him...., until that time the dog was content to eat 'maters and stay quiet too....

LD

Back