• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

To all my customers and new friends.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Thank you all for your support these last few years. I've made new friends and great customers here, for which I will be eternally thankful.
A very Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years to all during this Covid 19 year. May we NEVER see this again!
God bless you all:
Two Feathers

Aim small and shoot small.
Love and Live Big express and show your gratitude to those deserve it.
Always choose the positive it’ll keep you motivated and moving forward.
Only looking back to see where you’ve come from and don’t want to return.
Merry Christmas and a Covid free new year!!!!

Thank you to every one who has taken their precious time to post, like, or reply, during this holiday season. I know it's time you should spend with loved ones and I'm humbled that you chose to spend some of it on my post.
Remember those we lost. Love your family, enjoy whatever time you can to spend with them this holiday season.
Good Lord willing, I'll be back next year.
Merry Christmas Eve and a Happy New Year to all.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Merry Christmas and blessings in the New Year to you @Two Feathers
I'm glad I got to know you a bit. When this mess let's up, you're only an hour from my door. The next knife I get from you won't have shipping charges!
Be well friend.
Hey Daryl:
Sounds like a plan. :thumb:;)
Merry Christmas to you as well. The meeting was my pleasure also. I was about 5 minutes from your home last summer, NICE little town.
I look forward to making you a Two Feathers original.
Stay safe. Be well.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Latest posts

Back