• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

To all members in the forum

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roundball2319

40 Cal
Reaction score
I have been reading in all the different categories for sometime now.
Soaking in all the shared stories and knowledge. I find this like a great book that your read over and over. Gleaming something new each time. The greatest thing about it though is that I can ask questions and receive answers from the many authors of the evolving stories and posts. As fall and winter are settling in I just want to wish you all well on your hunts, projects, and the health of you and yours. Thanks for sharing.

You are right, Roundball! This forum is a GREAT source of information about muzzleloaders, reenacting, historical accuracy, and even history itself. Plus, you get a boatload of OPINIONS....some of them informed, some not so much....and you can sift through them at your leisure and maybe learn something. I've learned a great deal in my years on this forum!

I'm just thankful to have a way to share from all my experiences muzzleloading and building m/l guns. My generation is fast slipping into history , and it would be shameful to take decades of knowledge with me. Most of what I share is from the "school of hard knocks." Hope it helps someone........oldwood

Got what I joined for. Help, information, sharing views with kindred spirits. All gratefully received. For Brits, most of whom are restricted to regimented target shooting, (oh for a ‘back yard‘ to plink in) winter is a slack time. But next year, God willing........
`I feel for you John, lots of my folks came from the Isles and I think a lot of what I know about being a decent human being comes from that kinship. My mother's people came from Grimsby (Butts), and my Dad's mother's folks came from County Claire in Ireland and Liverpool in the kingdom (O'Farrell). I watch a lot of movies and productions from the U.K.; much of what comes off our Californicated Coast is unfit to watch or just plain stupid. Muzzleloading is a way to pursue something real, historical, and tangible. The ignorance of history of one's people and country is the saddest and most efficient method of losing our God given rights, including, and especially, the right to self defense and proficiency at arms. Thank you, John, for being a brother on this Forum. George.

`I feel for you John, lots of my folks came from the Isles and I think a lot of what I know about being a decent human being comes from that kinship. My mother's people came from Grimsby (Butts), and my Dad's mother's folks came from County Claire in Ireland and Liverpool in the kingdom (O'Farrell). I watch a lot of movies and productions from the U.K.; much of what comes off our Californicated Coast is unfit to watch or just plain stupid. Muzzleloading is a way to pursue something real, historical, and tangible. The ignorance of history of one's people and country is the saddest and most efficient method of losing our God given rights, including, and especially, the right to self defense and proficiency at arms. Thank you, John, for being a brother on this Forum. George.
🤪

Latest posts

Back