• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Tip Curtis

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just now read of Tips passing..............Tip was a man that I enjoyed conversing with. The last time I spoke with him at his shop a couple of years ago or so I walked out of there with a nice .32. I didn’t need it and still have not shot it but will cherish it in his honor. A good man, a good shooter, and he loved his wife. He will be missed. Greg

Wow, just came across this thread, very sad to hear of his passing, I’ve had the pleasure of meeting him and visiting with him for many hours at his shop on multiple trips up there, very down to earth guy and a wealth of knowledge, our conversations ranged from flintlocks to old tractors, family, and growing old, he was very passionate about his late wife and kept the ashes of his favorite dog close by in his office, a very intelligent and well traveled man, I had hoped to visit with him again and maybe pick up one of his smooth bores to go with my two rifles I purchased from him, I’ll certainly keep him in my thoughts as I hunt this season.

Back